FFFclub
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

AUDIO (АУДИО)

Страница 2 из 2 Предыдущий  1, 2

Перейти вниз

Каким звуконосителям вы отдаёте предпочтение при формировании своей коллекции ?

AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 I_vote_lcap57%AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 29 ]
AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 I_vote_lcap27%AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 14 ]
AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 I_vote_lcap6%AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 I_vote_lcap2%AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 I_vote_lcap0%AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 I_vote_lcap0%AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 I_vote_lcap6%AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 I_vote_lcap2%AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]

Всего проголосовало : 51

Опрос закрыт

AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 Empty The Best Of MILLI VANILLI (Sony Music Switzerland)

Сообщение  Admin 30/7/2013, 00:15

AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 Mv110

AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 Mv210

Produktinformation
Audio CD (26. Juli 2013)
Anzahl Disks/Tonträger: 1
Label: Sony Music (Sony Music Switzerland)

amazon.de

amazon.com

jpc.de
Admin
Admin
Admin

Количество сообщений : 10211
Географическое положение : Moscow
Дата регистрации : 2007-12-09

https://fffclub.forum2x2.ru

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 Empty MUSIC & VIDEO STARS: Boney M. (CD+DVD)

Сообщение  Admin 30/7/2013, 00:20

AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 110

jpc.de

amazon.de
Admin
Admin
Admin

AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 Empty CD - Musical DADDY COOL (Holland)

Сообщение  Admin 10/8/2013, 23:11

AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 Logo210

AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 Cd-dad11

(купить/buy/kaufen)
Admin
Admin
Admin

AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 Empty FAR CORPORATION (Japanese re-release, 2013)

Сообщение  Admin 23/8/2013, 21:58

AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 Divisi10

СD (заказ в России)
LP (заказ в России)
Admin
Admin
Admin

AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 Empty Meat Loaf’s “Blind Before I Stop” With New Reissue (2014)

Сообщение  Admin 15/9/2014, 11:15

AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 Meatlo10

By 1986, Meat Loaf found himself in a bit of a predicament. 1984’s Bad Attitude had failed to reach the heights scaled by Bat Out of Hell or even its follow-up Dead Ringer for Love. After the disappointing sales of 1983’s Midnight at the Lost and Found, that made two straight albums which failed to meet the artist’s potential. So the powerhouse vocalist chose to wait a bit before recording his next album. He hoped to bring back the main ingredient of his first two albums: composer/lyricist/auteur Jim Steinman. His record label at the time, Arista, had other plans. They wanted a record out much sooner and did not want to wait on the famously perfectionist Steinman. Without his principal collaborator, Meat Loaf entered the studio in January 1986 to begin recording what would become Blind Before I Stop. The 1986 album has just been reissued by the Cherry Red imprint Hear No Evil Recordings. This follows the label’s reissues of Bad Attitude and 1987’s Meat Loaf: Live at Wembley.

Blind was a sonic departure for the singer. It was the first of his albums to fully embrace the production style of the 80s with a large reliance on synths and electronics.   This shift was undoubtedly due to the producer brought into to oversee the project, Frank Farian. Hailing from Germany, Farian was the mastermind behind the 1970s group Boney M. Not only achieving great success in his native land, they also scored two UK No. 1 albums: 1978’s Nightflight to Venus and 1979’s Oceans of Fantasy. In addition, they had a No. 1 UK single with “Rivers of Babylon” (reaching a peak of No. 30 in the U.S.) and the U.K. top Christmas single in 1978: “”Mary’s Boy Child – Oh My Lord” (a cover of the Harry Belafonte song in a medley with a newly composed tune.) While not an issue for Farian when working with Meat Loaf, the members of Boney M who performed live were not all the same musicians and singers who recorded the songs for their albums. This did not generate controversy for the group at the time, but Farian’s practice would gain much more notoriety with his next major success as a producer later in the 1980s: Milli Vanilli.

The story continues after the jump!

As was the case on Bad Attitude, a multitude of writers were brought in for Blind Before I Stop. The only writer to have a credit on more than one song is, somewhat surprisingly, Meat Loaf himself.   The LP blended new songs with covers such as “Burning Down” by Nazareth’s Billy Rankin, introduced on his 1983 album Growin’ Up Too Fast, and “Special Girl” by David Tyson and Eddie Schwartz which debuted on Schwartz’s 1984 record Public Life. (“Girl” was recorded later that year by America on their Perspective album). Despite this, Blind does not seem like a collection of unrelated songs due to the unified sound and production. Guests were also brought in to assist on the record including the King Crimson and Alan Parsons Project saxophonist Mel Collins (who plays on three songs) and John Parr of “St. Elmo’s Fire” fame. Parr wrote three songs for Bad Attitude and Meat Loaf asked him to return for this album and duet on “Rock ‘N’ Roll Mercenaries.”

Blind Before I Stop was released in September of 1986. Unfortunately, it achieved little movement on the charts and became Meat Loaf’s lowest-selling album to that date. Stalling at No. 28 on the U.K. albums, it failed to chart in the Hot 100 in the U.S. (where it was released on by Atlantic, not Arista). Four singles were released, with the highest charting being “Rock ‘N’ Roll Mercenaries” which peaked at No. 31 on the U.K. chart.

Hear No Evil’s new reissue follows the format of their previous Meat Loaf projects. The CD is housed in a digipak and features the original U.K. album artwork.   The U.S. cover and images of various singles, together with period ads, adorn the digipak and 14-page full color booklet. This artwork featuring the singles, however, does point out some tracks which are not included on this release. Extended mixes were created at the time for “Rock ‘N’ Roll Mercenaries,” “Getting Away with Murder” and “Blind Before I Stop.” Also missing is the B-side “RPM.” This may be a licensing issue as the 2009 reissue of Blind Before I Stop from U.S. label Wounded Bird Records also lacked any extra tracks.

The liner notes are penned by Malcolm Dome and feature new interviews with Mel Collins, Billy Rankin and John Parr. The Parr interview is particularly illuminating as he sets the record straight regarding the supposed feud he had with Meat Loaf over his appearance at the concerts preserved on the Live at Wembley album.   Blind Before I Stop has been newly remastered by Andy Pearce.

After Blind Before I Stop, Meat Loaf disappeared from recording for a time. He completed his record contract for Arista with Live at Wembley in 1987. Over the next seven years following Blind, only three new studio recordings appeared: “Hearts on Fire” featured on the soundtrack to the Julie Walters-Ian Charleson comedy Car Trouble, “Thrashin” for the Josh Brolin skateboarding film of the same name (its soundtrack has, alas, never been released on LP or CD) and the theme for the 1987 Special Olympics (performed with Queen’s Brian May): “A Time for Heroes.” As he had wanted to do with Blind, Meat Loaf was waiting for Jim Steinman before going ahead with another record. The vocalist’s instincts and patience would pay off as 1993’s multi-platinum worldwide smash Bat Out of Hell II: Back Into Hell would prove. But if you want to discover what Meat Loaf was doing before that, Cherry Red’s reissue of Blind Before I Stop might be for you; despite lacking bonus material, it features the most deluxe physical presentation this sonically-adventurous album has yet seen on CD.

Hear No Evil’s Blind Before I Stop is available now, and can be ordered at the links below!

Meat Loaf, Blind Before I Stop (Arista LP 207 741, 1986 – reissued Hear No Evil CD HNECD043, 2014)

amazon.com (USA)

amazon.co.uk (UK)

Execution Day
Rock ‘N’ Roll Mercenaries
Getting Away with Murder
One More Kiss (Night of the Soft Parade)
Blind Before I Stop
Burning Down
Standing on the Outside
Masculine
Man and a Woman
Special Girl
Rock ‘N’ Roll Hero

LINK
Admin
Admin
Admin

AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 Empty Boney M. - The Big Hit Collection (5CDs / 2014)*

Сообщение  Admin 5/11/2014, 14:38

Boney M. Die Grosse HIT-Kollektion (* Shop24Direct.de only)

AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 Bm5cd-10

"БОЛЬШАЯ ХИТ-КОЛЛЕКЦИЯ" (5CD) - эксклюзивное издание, которое продаётся только через телемагазин Shop24Direct и его каталоги на территории Германии, Австрии, Швейцарии. Также имеется возможность заказа для жителей других стран Евросоюза.
В коллекцию вошло 100 наиболее известных хитов группы. Издание рассчитано на массовую аудиторию, которая не является заядлыми меломанами и не знакома с творчеством Boney M. слишком подробно, поэтому любителям поиска неизданных раритетов оно вряд ли интересно.
Однако как рождественский подарок для ностальгирующей по диско-эпохе публики это идеальный релиз.

Das Best-Of Boney M.!
Die von Frank Farian produzierte Disco-Formation machte vor allem in den 1970er Jahren mit internationalen Erfolgen wie dem Nummer-Eins-Hit „Daddy Cool“ von sich reden. Endlich gibt es die ultimative Zusammenstellung aller Megahits der Gruppe, die auch für ihre außergewöhnlich gestalteten CD-Cover bekannt sind. Mit: Daddy Cool, Sunny, Ma Baker, Rivers of Babylon, Brown Girl in the Ring, Rasputin, Belfast, I See a Boat on the River, Bahama Mama, Painter Man, My Friend Jack, Happy Song, Fever, Nightflight To Venus uvm.

http://www.shop24direct.de/die-grosse-hit-kollektion.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 Empty 27/03/2015 Boney M. Diamonds (3CD/3DVD/FAN BOX)

Сообщение  Admin 18/4/2015, 11:56

AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 2cd10

www.boney-m.tv

Amazon (Germany, UK, USA, France, Italy)

www.ozon.ru (Russia)
Admin
Admin
Admin

AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 Empty ERUPTION "I Can't Stand The Rain" (2016) remastered edition

Сообщение  Admin 28/8/2016, 02:05

ERUPTION Featuring Precious Wilson: Expanded Edition

AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 Eruption3

JPC.de

amazon.com

amazon.de

amazon.co.uk

BBR is thrilled to present this first ever CD edition of ERUPTION FEATURING PRECIOUS WILSON in an expanded and remastered edition in a deluxe super jewel case with a brand new interview with PRECIOUS WILSON as well as five bonus tracks.

• Formed in 1969 as Silent Eruption, their members hailed from Ghana, Curaçao, Guyana, and Jamaica. Precious Wilson, who joined Eruption in 1974, would add an element to the band’s sound that would take them to dizzying heights of success all over the world.

• While on the road in Germany, Eruption was discovered by the talent scout of producer Frank Farian who had just achieved his major international breakthrough with Boney M and Eruption signed a contract with the German-based label Hansa.

• The disco-inflected debut single ‘Party Party’, written by keyboard player Gerry Williams would find its way to the top 20 in both Belgium and The Netherlands.

• For Eruption’s second Hansa single release, a disco cover version of the Ann Peebles classic ‘I Can’t Stand The Rain’ (backed with ‘Be Yourself’) was selected and issued in November 1977. ‘I Can’t Stand The Rain’ broke big in 1978 and, with Wilson’s powerful vocals, became a huge international hit. As well as making the top ten in most European territories, the single reached #5 in the UK, #18 on the US Billboard Hot 100, and even made #1 in Australia.

• Eruption’s self-titled debut was released in December 1977. The album features Eruption’s own disco-inflected songs such as ‘Computer Love,’ ‘Wayward Love,’ and ‘Be Yourself’. The band put a remarkable disco spin on the Staple Singers’ classic ‘I’ll Take You There,’ with a surprising arrangement and Wilson’s soulful vocals, as well as the group’s funky rendition of Brass Construction’s ‘Movin’,’ and the classic ‘The Way We Were,’ with an admirable take by Precious Wilson who made the song her own.

• BBR is thrilled to present this first ever CD edition of ERUPTION FEATURING PRECIOUS WILSON in an expanded and remastered edition in a deluxe super jewel case with a brand new interview with PRECIOUS WILSON as well as five bonus tracks.

cherryred.co.uk
Admin
Admin
Admin

AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 Empty ERUPTION "Leave A Light" (2016) special edition

Сообщение  Admin 28/8/2016, 05:25

ERUPTION - Leave A Light: Expanded Edition

AUDIO (АУДИО) - Страница 2 Eruption5

JPC.de

amazon.de

amazon.com

amazon.co.uk

BBR is thrilled to present this first ever CD edition of LEAVE A LIGHT in an expanded and remastered edition in a deluxe super jewel case with a brand new interview with co-producer Rainer M. Ehrhardt as well as two bonus tracks.

• Formed in 1969 as Silent Eruption, their members hailed from Ghana, Curaçao, Guyana, and Jamaica. Precious Wilson, who joined Eruption in 1974, would add an element to the band’s sound that would take them to dizzying heights of success all over the world.

• While on the road in Germany, Eruption was discovered by the talent scout of producer Frank Farian who had just achieved his major inter-national breakthrough with Boney M and Eruption signed a contract with the German-based label Hansa.

• Eruption broke big in 1978 with a disco cover version of the Ann Peebles classic ‘I Can’t Stand The Rain’ and their debut album ERUPTION FEATURING PRECIOUS WILSON. Their second album, LEAVE A LIGHT, was again produced by Rainer M. Ehrhardt with Frank Farian in a supervision role. The first single release was a cover of Caston & Majors’ ‘Leave A Light (I’ll Keep A Light In My Window)’ which became a minor hit in Germany.

• They followed with ‘One Way Ticket,’ which had been a huge hit in Japan for Neil Sedaka in 1960. The single returned Eruption to the top ten in the UK and all over Europe. LEAVE A LIGHT continued the band’s funky euro-disco sound and also featured a notable cover version: ‘Valley Of The Dolls’ is a phenomenal rendition of the André and Dory Previn-penned movie theme song from 1967 which was originally recorded by Dionne Warwick.

• BBR is thrilled to present this first ever CD edition of LEAVE A LIGHT in an expanded and remastered edition in a deluxe super jewel case with a brand new interview with co-producer Rainer M. Ehrhardt as well as two bonus tracks.

cherryred.co.uk
Admin
Admin
Admin

Страница 2 из 2 Предыдущий  1, 2

Права доступа к этому форуму: